Monday, June 16, 2008

Doc Calls

I actually was w/ my kids Ped. today and we were discussing Christian when one of his docs called and they wanted to informed me that his CSF (Spinal Fluid) cultures they sent off 2 out of 3 were abnormal and were growing bacteria, they said it's possible contamination but considering 2 out of 3 not sure. Until they find out what infection it may be or that it is contamination they aren't going to play around so they immediately started 2 STRONG antibiotics and he will be on them possibly 7-21 days, It's just horrible I hate all this and there is nothing I can do for him I'm hoping it's just contamination b/c these types of infection aren't something I want him to have. My ped said it's possible meningitis and right now w/ all going on he is so venerable. It just seems like one bad thing after another I just don't know what to do or think anymore I am so worried about him and I am so affraid of what is going to happen next.

No comments: