Sunday, June 29, 2008

Almost......

Christian is near his end of his NICU stay He is doing so well now, Finally he gave up the heat they said as long as his temp is 97.0 or more he is fine to stay out of heat they said considering his Damage to his Brain 97 would be good enough. So he has finally started maintaining his temp YAY. The next issue is weight he lost 6 ounces :( so they increased his calorie intake putting Neosure in his Breast milk and finally last night he lost no weight YAY and tonight he gained 5 grams not much but he did gain so maybe in the next couple days or so they will send him home. I'm excited but terrified I know I'll be a nervous wreck. I'll post soon when we know whats happening thank you all for your prayers and support threw such a difficult time I can't thank you all enough (((HUGS)))

No comments: