Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What A Week!

(What A Smile!!!)


This last week has been Hectic to say the least, Christian is doing good, He's not peen using the bathroom and hadn't had a BM in a week so off to the doc we went considering every thing we tried didn't do no good. We did every thing from juice, warm bath w/ tummy massage down to Karo syrup. Unfortunately Dr. Vogt decided he needed glycerin suppository's. Apparently it was all he needed lol. Talk about the little guy feeling so much better :)
(Daddy's Helper)

Christian finally reached 10 pounds YAY at 16 weeks (4 months) He's finally filling out his clothes. Dr. Vogt wants to keep him on the high cal. milk until he reaches a good weight b/c he is still in the 3rd percentile.


Monday I had an episode of waking up in severe pain in my lower back that radiated to my stomach. My stomach was sour and I was vomiting. I was in horrible pain that James came home. After a few agonising hours I was feeling allot better so we thought maybe a virus? I was OK Tuesday but once this morning hit I was in pain again I waited and waited for it to go away finally I called my Best friend and she came to take me to the hospital. Turns out I have a severe Kidney infection (OUCH) Hopefully I'll feel better soon.


Nevaeh my little girl has definitely a princess, She played dress up today and it was so cute. Who knew a 20 month old would be so girly!
(Mommy's Princess)

1 comment:

kalebroo said...

I CAN'T WAIT TILL ZOE CAN PLAY DRESSSS UPPPP!!:) We had to give her glycerin suppositories when she first came home because of the neosure which they are keeping her on also till she stops losing when taken off!