Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Getting Ready for Surgery


Christian's Surgery is set for tomorrow :( I am so nervous....I know he will be fine but I am a mom and I worry, Can't help it...LOL It's what I do best! We are to be at the hosp by 5:45A.M. OMG I have to head out atleast by 4:30 in the morn :( I'll be glad that his Hernia gets repaired but any surgery has it's risks. Hopfully we will be hom Friday evening if all goes well. Keep us in your prayers. I took him to the Pediatrician yesterday just to make sure he was physicaly OK to have the Surgery and she said he was OK. He still has sniffles and we are thinking it's Alergies. He's had them over a month w/ no sign of infections. He's up to 9 pounds 11oz Wow almost 10 pounds now WOOOHOOO!!!!! He's finally packing on the weight.

No comments: