Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Potty TIme!

I am so Proud right now :) Levi my 2 1/2 year old and Nevaeh 1 1/2 year old. Went peepee in the potty this Morning YAY. I am hoping to have them broke from the pampers by next year. Wish me luck, I'm not sure how it's going to go braking both at the same time.

When Christian was in the NICU I broke them cold turkey from the bottle at the same time and it went GREAT! Levi whimpered longer but overall I was glad I did it together.

So I am Crossing my fingers for potty Breaking to be a Success. After all 3 in diapers all the time and one in pull ups at night. Well I guess you can say I look forward to not having to buy so many diapers. It pushes my budget as it is lol I would rather use that money else were. I am determined to do this so let's hope this determination will guide me threw and give me the strength.

No comments: